2012年12月13日星期四

"The Sun"

"The Sun" reports, "It's over" used to do the title of Lampard and Chelsea fate to about to leave the club. Lampard 34-year-old, Chelsea has 12 years, but in the case of new contract is about to expire, the club did not arrange matters to discuss his contract renewal. Lampard said in the interview: "We did not talked about, and the ball is in Chelsea that side I had a wonderful time here, but this feeling can not be sustained, although I very much want to. Now or a Chelsea player, but did not mention the other, as far as I know, there is no plan (renewal). Frank Lampard believes that their own are now at their best level. He said: "I can not predict anything, but I think I have another two years or three years time in their own state." Even if there are state, Lampard or on this good state in not in Chelsea feel confused, but he admitted he also kicked a couple of years: "things I did not have the final say, depending on the club, no matter what happens, I had a wonderful time at Chelsea, I plan to have to continue to play on years, let's see what will happen after it. " Alive Club Cup Chelsea 3-1 victory over Monterrey game, Frank Lampard in the 63rd minute to replace David - Lewis play, playing less than half an hour, when he played the team has achieved 3-0 lead. And Frank Lampard in an interview said that their own and do not want to sit on the bench, he said: "I think I had this year was great, especially from the time since February of this year I'm not the kind like players of the past achievements, but also do not like grinding ass on the bench, I want to participate in the game, this is my character. Whatever the case, I will continue to work hard. " From joining Chelsea in 2001, Lampard experienced team transition from a middle team to the top clubs now scored 189 goals, 612 appearances, Chelsea has become a legendary players. Meanwhile, Frank Lampard at Chelsea during experienced over 10 head coach, in the eyes of the new coach, he and Ashley - Cole is not in Chelsea plans for the future, They will leave in the near future Chelsea.

没有评论:

发表评论