2012年12月23日星期日

the club

In a game reaches a milestone, the the Lampard role is obvious. However, for such a team's core players, Chelsea's attitude is still ambiguous. Today, the club is still sticking to the policy of "more than 30-year-old player signed a one year". But yesterday, the England legend Harry - Redknapp wrote an article in "The Sun" pointed out: "In my opinion, age is just a number. Although Chelsea have a lot of superstars, such as Matta, Azar and Ramirez However, Frank Lampard, John Terry and Cole is still the backbone of Chelsea. "Redknapp said:" If Chelsea Frank Lampard and Cole flee, then certainly crazy! "Coincidentally, another legend Rhine Kerr also said: "I really do not understand Chelsea Why let go of Frank Lampard and Cole. Today after the end of the game, Benitez finally comes to Lampard, but he did not respond positively to Frank Lampard's contract problem: "He is an important player for us, his status is very good, The training is very good, he is very committed, I'm really happy, he scored a very long season, and his current state of good. " For their own future, Lampard said: "I can not think that far. Now I have a contract, I will be a race to maintain state and I love to play here, and I will continue to enjoy my game I believe that I have to fight for a lot of things I do not want too much entanglement, the club's position is that their position I play, I want to tell the people what I can do. "Perhaps, at this moment Lampard to do is to lay a solid game, Can The Chelsea contract issues was flexible, it is not Lampard I decided. At least, in the next six months, people are more willing to see Lampard continue to surpass more milestones to break more records. Since it is impossible to end his career in the Blues, then let Lampard numbers and record the Blues remembered

没有评论:

发表评论